3D Prototype for manufacturing
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $533 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have a design of a toy robot which needs to be created as a prototype. We need a 3D Prototyper to turn our intiial illustration of both Robot and Dinobot mode into a 3D model ready for toy creation (similar to Transformers). This will include all components ready for manufacturing. This is for a prototype that needs to be built for a presentation.
You will be building a transforming robot. The robot will have a robot and vehicle mode.
- Be responsive - we want contractors who reply to emails on time and provide proactive help
- Create a 3D prototype ready for manufacturing (i.e. each seperate part of the toy to be built).
- Strong grasp of animation, rigging, and modeling as well as experience creating characters and fluid environments
- Have produced toys, toy 3d models before.
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred
For bidders with the appropriate portfolio, I can email you the original images to give a clear proposal on.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online