Replace Windows Open/Save As filedialogs with custom QT Dialog
This project was successfully completed by VasilyT for $244 USD in 25 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In25 days
Hope you all are having a good day. The purpose of this posting is to find a good C++ code template that has the ability to replace all the Windows default Open and SaveAs file dialogs with a custom Qt Dialog/Widget. Meaning whichever program the user opens or saves from, the custom dialog will be shown instead of the default [url removed, login to view] is an addon to an existing Qt application for Windows Vista/7/8.
Deliverables are as follows :
- code that pops up a QDialog every time a user tries to open/save a file irregardless of the application, suppressing the default Windows dialog.
- C++ code compatible with Qt, VS2010 compiler, Win SDK 7.1
- functions to handle the requests from the dialog (doesn't have to process the request).
- should not be dependent on the default dialog design.
Please give me an idea as to how you plan to approach this and let me know if you have any concerns before we start work. It would be nice if you have worked on similar Win API software.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online