enhance web form written in Wt
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $234 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
A web form is developed using the Wt framework ([url removed, login to view]), a a C++ library for writing web applications which is very similar in approach to Qt (if you're familiar with Qt, you'll get up to speed in Wt pretty fast).
Development is performed on Debian 7 but any OS where you can get the desired version of Wt up and running is OK.
The form allows to collect user input of expenses with their temporal distribution and some additional parameters.
There is a working prototype (630 SLOC) which has four drawbacks:
- the number of series is hardwired (4)
- all details of each series is shown all the time, cluttering the page
- the table has no clear indication of which temporal range each cell refers to
- the table overflows the form when the series periodization is made shorter
The purpose of the enhancements is to tackle those drawbacks:
- make the number of series dynamic
- unclutter the form by hiding most of the details on each series, except when the user wants to edit it
- improve the table display replacing the tool-tips set in DataTable::resize with proper headers showing the time ranges for each cell
- wrap the table in an horizontally-scrollable widget
The desired UI is shown in the attached mockup.
- use Wt [url removed, login to view]; our commercial license will be lent to the coder for the duration of the project
- use and boost 1.49.0 and no other library.
- use the attached coding standard
- use CSS for styling elements
Contact us via private message to get a copy the source code for the existing prototype.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online