List design in HTML/CSS
This project was successfully completed by taniainteractive for $30 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10-$30 USD
Completed In2 days
I am looking for a nice HTML/CSS design for a product listing in a web page. The design should include the following features:
1) Each list item has a picture, a name and a description. Picture is max 128x128px, name is a few words, and description could be one or two paragraphs.
2) The items should be presented nicely and should highlight the borders if the mouse is hovering. Borders, active/passive background colors, name/description fonts and colors, etc. should be nicely done.
3) The list items should resize to fit the browser window width. If it fits 3 iitems, and user makes the browser window larger, it should fit 4 (or less, as appropriate).
4) This should not require any other frameworks. Everything should be contained in a single css file and a simple test html page.
There are lots of examples on the net. If you need examples, you probably are not the right person for this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online