need drop down menu to fit in with my current css
This project was successfully completed by sedulousinfotech for $33 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In2 days
When I designed this horizontal menu, I did not anticipate the need for drop downs, so it was not coded for drop downs.
Here is the current menu: [url removed, login to view]
What I need you to do:
1. Recode this menu so it can have nested drop downs.
2. Use standard simple css list structure.
3. Code it so that top level items are easily added or removed (as in: elements will float / not be fixed in place)
5. Menu must work in IE 7+, FF, Chrome, Safari and iphone/ipad
6. You must use / work with my existing stylesheet (as seen in the link above).
Feel free to use the jQuery Multi Level CSS menu at dynamic drive as the basis for your work:
[url removed, login to view]
That is just a suggestion to use dynamic drive menu, not a requirement.
I need this done today -- as in immediately. If you can not start and finish this project in the next few hours, please do not make a bid.
Looking to spend $30 on this project. If you want to bid less, please do so (this is a very simple project...)
Once I pick the winner, I will immediately put 100% of the winning bid into escrow, before the work starts.
Thanks for looking!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online