Article on Mother
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $68 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$100 USD
Needing the following articles on four different topics:
1) S'pose you are a man, how would you expess your love towards your Mother-in-Law. (1000 words approx)
2) S'pose you're a woman, how would you express love to your Mother-in-law. (2000 words approx)
3) S'pose you're a woman, how will you show your love to your mother (2000 words approx)
4)S'pose you're a man, how will you show your love to your mom. (2000 approx)
Article has to be touching (remember the chicken soup series?), well written and interesting. I need to see the difference in each kind of love and the way in which each relationship is different etc. Will need to touch upon how you will prioritise other relationships to accomodate this relationship also.
Good english, of course, goes without saying.
Please attach samples of your previous work - something along the same lines would make it easiier for me to select.
Deadline: each article 2 days, beginning from Tuesday or Wednesday latest.
So, the first article should reach me by Thursday, the next by Saturday and so on...
Please mention in your details your rate per article also (that is, the rate for ONE article of 2,000 words approx).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online