Keyword Articles for CLICKBANK.com products - HBI2
This project was awarded to writer075 for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Articles for “ClickBank Products” related Website – HBI2
I am looking for someone to compile / write articles related to a list of different keywords relating to CLICKBANK products – this is basically to write sales copy for certain products on [url removed, login to view] - I will provide the keyword and keyword density.
I am interested in creating articles, ranging 800 words and higher per article, containing the keyword and densities identified by me.
The content can be found / borrowed / and compiled from other web sources and does not have to be grammatically or structurally perfect - just have keywords in the headlines and throughout the articles. However, the articles need to be interesting as they will form the backbone of the website. The articles should be easily understood by the average user and contain useful information.
Project price is dependent on quantity of articles, or the size of the collection.
I am willing to pay $8/ article, for 10 articles
Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content.
I will submit the file containing the ten products once the winning bid is selected. Please submit examples of articles/ sales copy authored.
1) Articles are to be submitted as individual TEXT files without formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs.
2) Review and approve all documents to make sure they meet the project specs.
3) Complete ownership of all the documents with complete copyrights to use and publish all work purchased.
4) Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online