Online Marketing Specialist: SEO, PPC, Facebook, Twitter, Social Media Management
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1717 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
Post your resume, monthly retainer requirements. You must also include descriptions of websites that you have managed the SEO/Social Media for and your success with them.
We are looking for a full time online marketing specialist with at least 5 years of experience in online marketing who will manage the online marketing for currently 2 separate ecommerce websites that sell gourmet foods online. We have at least one new store we plan to deploy as well this year. This is a results oriented position, and your performance will be strictly reviewed based upon the increased results you bring to our online stores. As the online marketing specialist, your job will entail:
• SEO/Search Engine Optimization – monitoring and developing our keywords for our websites and making adjustments as necessary to our online sites to better maximize natural rankings in the major search engines. We have sites that are SEO wise very mature, and sites that are very new, and you will be expected to know how to work with both. You will be running monthly keyword ranking reports, suggesting improvements to be made, and implementing suggested improvements on the websites. You will also be running link building campaigns and other tasks that are geared to improve our sites’ overall natural rankings. It is expected that you will know how to run the SEO campaign on your own without much guidance.
• Content Writing – although I don’t need you to be a creative writer (great if you are), you need to be able to write general content. So for example if you think a page needs 300 words about topic X, you should be able to write that. You should also be able to write general blog posts for our blogs, Facebook and Twitter.
• PPC Advertising – you will be provided a set monthly budget and setup and manage pay per click advertising on the major search engines.
• Facebook/Twitter Account Management – you will manage our Facebook/Twitter accounts and setup social media campaigns through Facebook/Twitter, respond to customer comments, and make new postings on the Facebook/Twitter account. You will also be managing online advertising with Facebook to increase our fan reach. The end result of course is to engage customers with interesting content to increase interest in our store and increase sales.
• Social Media – you will be expected to develop new campaigns that can help drive more interest in and engagement with our stores and overall increase sales.
• Competition Monitoring – you will be monitoring the online marketing activities of our competitors and providing reports on what they are doing.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
• This is a full time position. You will be expected to work only for us and not take on other sub-contract jobs.
• This is a work from home position, so you must have a noise free place to work at that does not cause you to be disturbed during the day.
• You must be fluent with speaking, reading and writing American English. You will be making posts to Facebook and Twitter, writing some SEO content for our sites, and communicating with us regularly.
• You must have at least 5 years experience in running Search Engine Optimization campaigns for websites and have proven experience that you know how to manage PPC, Facebook and Twitter.
• High speed internet must be available where you will work, with a minimum of 300 Megs upload speed and 1,500 megs download speed.
• You must have a relatively new, up-to-date computer that has Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel – at least the 2007 version.
COMPENSATION / WORKING HOURS:
• Monthly salary will depend upon your experience and qualifications. Please make sure you provide your salary requirements when posting your interest in the job.
• Job Hours: We are semi-flexible on the hours, but for the most part you should be available from Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm eastern United States time with a 1 hour break for lunch.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online