Create landing page and marketing material
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $194 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
[url removed, login to view] is a financial news portal that provides information on developing countries.
[url removed, login to view] was established on the conviction that as global investors seek diversification in frontier and emerging countries, through such avenues as private equity and public stock markets, reliable information on these markets will become increasingly sought after.
Hence we, the [url removed, login to view] team, see an opportunity to provide a much-needed service to a niche which is currently fragmented and under-served, thereby becoming a node in the industry.
The cornerstone of [url removed, login to view] is the option for subscribers to customize their news delivery by receiving an opt-in “Weekly Digest” email. This will be distributed once per week at first, providing 4 to 5 top news articles for countries in a specific region of the world, with that region being chosen by the subscriber based on their interests.
We are seeking a skilled contractor with the ability to clearly articulate compelling ideas to our target audience. Tasks will include:
• Creating a landing page for a third party’s (affiliates) client's to double opt-in to EmergingFrontiers.com. The landing page will pass data into our back end office system, MailChimp, where it will be assigned “tags” for tracking.
• Creation of auto-responder messages generated from sign up.
• Creation of a 1-page marketing document to provide to the third party (affiliate), and intro copy describing [url removed, login to view] to the third party’s clients (a marketing teaser), thereby encouraging them to sign up for EmergingFrontiers.com.
* While not absolutely required, it will be an added benefit for the contractor to have experience in financial/investment copywriting. At the least, copywriting experience and an understanding of the industry segment we operate in is essential.
In regards to the 1-page marketing document. This should include a brief background on [url removed, login to view], explain what the Weekly Digest is, and explain the benefits to receiving the Weekly Digest.
We will provide all the necessary information you need to create the project collateral, including access to our web administrator, who will assist with tying your work product into our back office systems.
**When contacting us please put “I am not a bot” in the subject line so we know you are real.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online