Spanish Copywriting Task - Add Videos to Website
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Our company owns some Tube / Video sites that needs daily updating.
What is needed here is mainly copywriting / translating tasks of adding videos to our sites by translating Titles and Descriptions from English or re-do them if the video come from a Spanish source.
A big part of the videos will be already charged in a system waiting for translation and publishing date, but there is the possibility that you need to go to predefined sources to get them, add to the site, translate and publish.
The daily routine will be something like:
1. Login to the admin panel;
2. Go to the Video area and check if there are videos to translate. If so, you translate and publish. If not, access the sources, add the link in the admin, and re-do the title and description;
3. Add the video to the appropriate category.
- There are aprox. 12 videos to publish everyday.
- The titles have the maximum of 70 characters, the description don't have a limit but should be around 200 or less.
Let me know if you have any question
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online