Book editing and proofreading
This project received 54 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for an editor to edit a number of books related to entrepreneurs.
You will be editing transcribed recordings which you need to turn into finished and highly polished into well written chapters.
As well as proof reading, checking punctuation and grammar, you need to be able to:
- ensure that the meaning of the text is clear.
- check with the author if there are any queries.
- consult with the author for any major rewriting that is needed.
- ensure the finished work retains the writing style of the author.
You must be a native English speaker and have related work experience; preferably newspaper, magazine, or book editing.
Please provide details and examples of the work you have done.
Please Quote your rate per 1,000 words and how long it will take you.
Looking for someone that I can work with long term on a variety of projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online