Experienced copywriter needed for high-end men's clothing store
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $135 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $200 USD
Please read everything very carefully.
Any bid not following all the instructions will be ignored.
I have a long-term project which involves:
1. Writing content for our new website ( high-end men clothing store)
• Brands ( 80 x 100 words) – short description of brands
• About Us page
• Shipping Information
• Returns Policy
• Terms & Conditions
2. Writing articles for SEO to be published on our blog/ social media, newsletter, or as guest posts.
3. Proofreading of documents and emails.
Requirements for the candidates:
1. Impeccable US English (make sure you proofread and edit your article before submitting)
2. Prepared to research and write on any topic related to fashion
3. Detail orientated
4. Deadline driven
5. Able to provide error free content every time that is fashion-related and easy to read
6. able to deliver articles within the next day
7. Willing to do revision when necessary
8. Able to write 400 – 500 words a day
• The articles should be easy to read (clear and logic paragraphs, each with a relevant subtitle)
• You can use bullet points where necessary
• Don’t be afraid to use Bold or Italic if needed
• The articles must contain relevant links (both to our website – pages or articles, and to external websites/ resources)
• Articles must be informative, meaningful, well written (high quality) and easy to read (please use pictures to improve the quality of the article) – ask yourself: Would you bookmark it or share it on social media platforms? Would you recommend it to a friend?
You would have the freedom to choose your topic (although sometimes we may ask you to write on a topic we select), but the title or general ideas need to be approved by us first.
Whenever I find that an article is not unique, I'll cancel the project right away.
I must be allowed 100% exclusive rights to each article and you must agree not to reuse or redistribute any of your content to anyone else or for any other project.
[url removed, login to view] send me a message introducing yourself with an example of your writing.
2. Give me your best rate per 100 words.
The work is consistent and the initial rates will increase as our company grows and you prove your proficiency.
If I am pleased with your application I will send over a request for a sample.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Look forward to working with some of you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online