Proofreading and product sales pitch for membership website
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $186 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Thank you for taking the time to read about and bid on my project.
I have a membership website which contains information on marriage-based green cards and U.S. immigration procedures. The membership area has just been finished and is approximately 15,675 words on several webpages. The website is done in WordPress.
I need a person who can do the following tasks proficiently and accurately:
1. Proofread the entire membership site and make any spelling and grammatical corrections. The site must be error free in terms of spelling and grammar.
2. Check all links to make sure they are working. No need to read any information on the links, just make sure the link works.
3. No need to proofread any of the PDF forms on the website.
4. Based upon reading the information in the membership area, write a sales page which would be the homepage (main page) of the site. The sales page needs to sell memberships to my site, provide enticing descriptions, and have call to actions which drives people to sign up.
1. Excellent proofreading and comprehension skills.
2. Fluency in English language.
3. Excellent copywriter who can provide sales writing which drives people to sign up and pay for memberships to get this information.
4. Past examples of sales page writing is required.
5. Proficient in WordPress and have knowledge of HTML for corrections.
Although the website's information is technical in nature, it's easy for proofreading and error correction. You should be able to do it directly in WordPress. Although you may not understand all the information on the site, you should be able to hit the key points and get people excited to sign up.
Here is the flavor of the writing you need to proofread and write a sales page about:
"If you are United States (U.S.) citizen considering getting married to a foreigner (non-U.S. citizen) in the U.S., obtaining a green card for your foreign spouse, and living together in the U.S. afterwards, the most important thing you can do is get as much information as possible before starting the process. After you are aware of your options, the different processes for each one, and the pros and cons or each, it will be up to you to decide which option is the best for your situation as a couple. This guide will provide you with information for each of the three main options you have and walk you through the process for those involving getting married in the U.S."
Although the information inside is technical, the sales pitch needs to be convincing, high energy, and motivating.
I look forward to your bids. Thanks for reading about this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online