150 USA City targeted Unique car insurance articles.
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project is for the delivery of 150 USA City targeted Unique car insurance articles.
In the Zip file you will find 16 text documents for each domain we own, requesting 30 articles each which totals 480 articles.
Each text document for each domain are essentially the same. The only difference are the categories we need you to write about and the keywords that we need you to target.
Please study at least 1 text document within the zip file before bidding.
If we accept your bid, we will request you to commence on 5 of these text documents that we Decide, hence 5 x 30 articles = 150 articles in total.
Once you commence, you must print these out and study each document independently, and adhere to each article set VERY carefully as they each have different categories you must write about and different keywords that you need to target.
You must ensure that each article addresses the following points:
1) Each article must be technically valid and each article needs to make technical and contextual sense
2) You need to reference the facts that you present in each and every article as per deliverable number 5 in each article set.
3) Each article must have our targeted keywords placed properly within the article and it Must make contextual sense
4) No filler text is allowed under any circumstances
5) Each article must be reviewed by english professional/s and each sentence must be scrutinized both from a technical and contextual perspective
6) All titles need to be constructed specifically as per our instructions under the "Deliverables for this project:" section.
7) ALL other instructions under the "Deliverables for this project:" section, for each set, needs to be carefully adhered to.
8) After spell checking in .doc format, you MUST deliver each article in NOTEPAD, and Not Wordpad or any other format. I repeat that we only accept each article delivered in Notepad format.
Your bid will only be accepted if you respond to each of the following points:
Please confirm your bid for the entire 150 articles for this entire project and that you will use the 5 txt documents (out of the 16), we will specify once we award you the project.
Please confirm that you will adhere to the 8 points mentioned above:
It is against our company policy to provide more than a 20% milestone for new providers we work with. Please confirm that you will commence with a 20% milestone payment and that you understand that once the entire 150 articles are delivered, we will release the balance of your
After we establish a good working relationship, we may raise this milestone to 50% in future projects we give you.
Please also confirm that each article will be 100% unique, copyscape checked and PLAGIARISM FREE. Please confirm that you will NOT use any article spinners or any softwares to generate these articles. Furthermore, you must NOT simply try to make these articles appear unique
by encoding "stop words" so it just passes copyscape.
Please confirm Each topic of the articles MUST be completely different and each article must be proofread multiple times by different people in your organisation. All articles must be 100% grammatically and highly technically correct and spell checked.
Please confirm the final delivery date of the entire 150 articles. We hope that you will be able to deliver everything within around 10days of commencing.
Please provide us the project code, on the last line of "30 Articles - [url removed, login to view]". This is so we filter out random bids and so we can ensure that you downloaded and read our text documents
Your Bid will ONLY be considered if you respond SEPARATELY to each of the 7 points above via PM to accompany your bid:
Ps... The winning bidder will receive an additional zip files:
An attachments named "[url removed, login to view]" - This includes some pdf's on how to create high quality content for Press releases and Articles which you will need to adhere to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online