50 SEO articles + Long Term writer needed
This project was awarded to USwriters2010 for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I am seeking a writer who can write informative and interesting articles on various consumer-oriented subjects, with emphasis on specific geographical areas.
Writing new articles for specific keyword phrases that I provide to you. I will supply a topic and a list of keyword phrases to base the writing of new articles on. The length of each article should be 400 to 500 words. The finished articles must be delivered free of spelling errors and grammatically correct.
I'm looking for 50 articles, followed by long term work.
All articles must be SEO optimized. And you must be very proficient writing articles for ezine, and the articles must pass copyscape tests. The main keyword phrase must be contained in the title of the article and in the first and last sentence of the article. Derivatives of the keyword phrase along with other related keywords (i.e. in the keyword list provided to you) should also be used a number of times in the main body of the article, but all additional usage should be natural and not forced. In other words, just write the article as if you are not trying to incorporate the keywords, but afterwards make sure that some of them made it into the body copy.
These articles are to be written for everyday consumers, therefore, each article should avoid technical terms or explain technical terms with simple examples. Each article must be interesting and/or fascinating and provide the reader helpful hints or tips which they implement regarding the subject matter. Each article must provide at least one piece of information that is not common knowledge. Each article must absolutely be original. The style and voice of the article should be interesting, conversational, filled with everyday language and expressions. You should explain things like explaining them to a child without talking down to the reader.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original. All work will be copyscape tested !
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the articles will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start within 3 business days of award, and must be completed within the agreed upon time when contract is awarded .
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online