#1 - Can You Write 10 Fantastic Blog Posts Every 30 Days?
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $201 USD
**We are hiring a blogger who can commit to writing ten (10) fantastic blog posts of 800+ words each, every 30 days at the rate of one blog post every 3 days.**
* You have to submit a completed blog post every 1 to 3 days through our task management system.
* Before you write the blog post, **you must first submit an outline of the major points / paragraphs in the article** .
**Here is the outline of the first set of 10 blog posts ... **
1. **Decision Making**
* *Why Good Decision Making Matters and How To Make A Good Decision*: e.g. <[url removed, login to view]>
* A review and discussion of Different Techniques for Making Good Decisions
* *How To Use Decision Trees: in Decision Making*: e.g. <[url removed, login to view]>
* *How To Use Decision Matrices in Decision Making*: e.g. <[url removed, login to view]>
2. **Goal Setting**
* *Why Setting Goals Matters and How To Set Goals / Objectives*: e.g. <[url removed, login to view]>
* *A Thorough, Comprehensive Review and Discussion of the Best Goal Setting / Planning Tips*
* *Why you need to Plan Your Career and How To Plan Your Career*
3. **Time Management**
* A Thorough, Comprehensive Review and Discussion of the Best Time Management Tips
* Tips and Techniques for Prioritizing Your Work
4. **Problem Solving**
* A Thorough, Comprehensive Review / Discussion of the Best Problem Solving Tips
**Here are additional blogging topics focused on Infroamtion Technology (IT) Careers:**
1. **Pareto Analysis (Part 1)**
* *What is Pareto Analysis and How Does It Help You In your Career* (**discuss the definitions and benefits**) e.g. [[url removed, login to view]\_6744752\[url removed, login to view]]
* *How do you use Pareto Analysis in your Information Technology (IT) Job / Career (**discuss the users and applications e.g. in prioritizing work**): e.g.* <[url removed, login to view]>
2. **Pareto Analysis (Part 2)**
* *How do you apply Pareto Analysis in Problem Solving* e.g. <[url removed, login to view]>
* *List and discuss all the techniques and steps of Pareto Analysis*
*The rest of the article should be a list of major points separated into paragraphs, each, focusing on one (1) major point / idea. Each paragraph may be about 90 words and you may need 6 or more major points / paragraphs.*
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online