Completed

Image keywords titles and descriptions - test project

This project was successfully completed by CarrieTodd for $40 USD in 3 days.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Completed by:
Skills Required
Project Budget
$30 - $250 USD
Completed In
3 days
Total Bids
8
Project Description

I need 2 or 3 people to write keywords titles and descriptions for images. I produce around 500 to 1000 images a month so this would be a regular task.

Maybe 70% of images are similar to images I have done already so for those you will just need to copy the details and make any necessary changes. For the other 30% or so you will have to use an online website to gather suitable keywords and make up a simple title and description. I will send a video to show you what to do.

This project is for several people to train for the task and see if they can do the work ok so I will make a project for each person. For the training I will pay $30 for 20 images. I will send 5 at a time and check that they are ok before sending the next 5.

I you are ok at this then I can pay $30 per 100 images for the actual work.

*** This is important - I will only consider people who do this quick test:

I have attached an image and I want you to give me 10 to 20 words or two word phrases that fit the image very well plus a short sentence of 7 to 10 words to describe the image.

When choosing the keywords, think whether the image would be useful for someone searching those words.

As an example for the keywords for this attached image, 'announcement' or 'speak out' fit the image well but 'chatting' doesn't as that is normally quietly between 2 people. It is ok to use several variations of a word so 'announcement' and 'announce' are both ok.

For the 7 to 10 word phrase please include several of the keywords.

If you would like to do this test then please bid $30 for this test and confirm that you are ok with $30 per 100 images for the actual work.

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online