Quality Written Articles
This project was successfully completed by bdtext for £80 GBP in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£80 GBP
Completed In10 days
We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
The keyword for each topic should appear 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text should appear once in the BOTTOM half of the article.
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. How Can Call Recording Benefit My Business? (Keyword: call recording. Anchor Text. call recording)
2. Can Click To Call Generate Sales? (Keyword: click to call. Anchor Text. click to call)
3. How Can Click To Call Improve Customer Service? (Keyword: click to call. Anchor Text. click to call)
4. How Can Call Recording Improve Customer Service? (Keyword: call recording. Anchor Text. call recording)
5. The Importance of Effective Dust Extraction Systems (Keyword: dust extraction. Anchor Text. dust extraction systems)
6. What is Aluminium Ageing (Keyword: aluminium ageing. Anchor Text. aluminium ageing)
7. Servicing your Wide Format Plotter (Keyword: wide format plotter. Anchor Text. wide format HP plotter)
8. Choosing a Wide Format Plotter (Keyword: wide format plotter. Anchor Text. wide format HP plotter)
9. How To Prolong the Life of Your Plotter (Keyword: plotter. Anchor Text. plotter)
10. What is Logixml? (Keyword: Logixml. Anchor Text. Logixml)
11. Benefits of Hiring a Business Intelligence Consultant (Keyword: business intelligence/BI. Anchor Text. business intelligence consultant)
12. Why is Business Intelligence Important to a Business? (Keyword: business intelligence/BI. Anchor Text. business intelligence)
13. Cosmetic Surgery (Keyword: cosmetic surgery. Anchor Text. cosmetic surgery in Birmingham)
14. What to Expect When Going For A Nose Job (Keyword: nose job. Anchor Text. nose job in Birmingham)
15. Benefits of Hiring a Meeting Room (Keyword: meeting rooms. Anchor Text. meeting rooms in Peterborough)
16. Planning a Business Meeting (Keyword: meeting rooms. Anchor Text. meeting rooms in Peterborough)
17. Kitchen Design (Keyword: French furniture. Anchor Text. French kitchen furniture)
18. Dress Your Home Ready for Spring (Keyword: chic furniture. Anchor Text. chic furniture)
19. Wood Waste Extraction in the Workplace (Keyword: wood waste extraction. Anchor Text. wood waste extraction)
20. Preventing Health Risks With Dust Extraction (Keyword: dust extraction. Anchor Text. dust extraction)
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and require necessary judgement.
Full terms are as follows:
1. Payment will be made for each 450-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online