Get paid to write SEO Articles
This project was awarded to geniusforu for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300-$1500 USD
Our company is looking to add an energetic and passionate SEO professional to our staff of writers.
In order to be consider for this project, the candidate must possess:
1. At least 5 years experience in SEO and Internet Marketing.
2. Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
3. Must provide at least 2 samples of their work. Articles covering emerging SEO/Internet Marketing topics preferred.
The selected candidate will work with our SEO Editor on writing articles for our readers that will cover new and emerging SEO techniques.
1) Tell us a bit about your technical background, although non-technical information is also welcome.
2) On what subjects do you feel you could best contribute? What specific topic(s) would you like to cover for your first article(s)?
3) How many articles of 1500 words (or more!) do you think you would write per week/month?
4) Include a writing sample. We need to see this to properly gauge your writing skills. Please include the article as a file attachment. Here are some extra tips for the writing sample:
Please make sure that the sample is at least 1500 words and covers one of the following topics:
[url removed, login to view] Optimization
Search Engine News
Search Engine Spiders
Web site Marketing
Web site Promotion
Web site Submission
We are not looking for someone to write articles about commonly known Internet Marketing strategies. In other words we aren't looking for someone to regurgitate - rewrite - or spin information that is easily available on other Web sites.
All articles must be origional content and approved by our Editor to be accepted and published.
All authors will be paid on a sliding scale. The more articles you get published every month, the higher you will get paid.
Eample of sliding scale (Amounts are not actual)
1-2 Article/mo. = $1/Article
3-5 Article/mo. = $2/Article
5-8 Article/mo. = $[url removed, login to view]
The scale is designed to pay you more when you produce more articles.
Please provide us with a quote for 1, 1500 word (or more) article. We will use that quote to generate the sliding scale.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online