Press releases/articles authoring
This project was awarded to gottico2 for $35 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$100 USD
I'm representing a software development & distribution company. One of our websites is dealing mostly with multimedia products, see [url removed, login to view]
We are looking for a long-term relationship with an experienced writer, who can deliver between 3 and 10 press releases and/or articles each month. If the results of this project are positive, then we'll contract more jobs, since we also have other websites that are in serious need of original content.
As a reference, please take a look at [url removed, login to view], in the Press section, to see a few samples - this is basically what we are interested to receive in the future. The 3 samples are related to *product releases*, but apart from that kind of "event" we would also like to deliver press releases announcing *awards* that our products receive - for those, the general structure will be quite similar to the 3 press releases that you can see on our website, but of course each press release needs to have an original content (you can see on our website that, even if those 3 press releases are actually dealing with 3 products that are very similar to each other, still the common parts between the 3 press releases are very small, and are rephrased - this is the kind of "original content" that I'm having in mind).
Please provide a few samples of press releases that you have been authoring in the past - ideally the samples should be related to software products, but this is not a strict requirement, I'm rather interested in understanding the author's general writing skills.
When bidding, please let me know how much you would charge for a batch of 3 (three) press releases that are similar to what we have on our website.
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to your bid.
* Notes about delivery:
1) The provider should deliver the complete text of the authored article, which should be grammatically correct, with no spelling errors, and should be written in a professional manner, demonstrating a proper use of technical English.
2) The text should NOT be plagiarized from Internet or any other sources. I will avoid putting on our website duplicate content, so of course I'm not interested in press releases that are just copy/paste from other articles that one can find on the internet (actually, when I receive your deliverable, I'll probably need to do a research on the internet to make sure that it's not duplicate content).
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under international copyright laws. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained to the buyer and agreed by the buyer using the [url removed, login to view] communication system).
4) We will take care of press release distribution ourselves, but for the authoring part we need someone with good English skills, and with the capacity of writing press releases that are revolving around certain keywords and that follow SEO guidelines (I will provide the guidelines and the keyword density requirements etc.)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online