Data Entry - Listing Thousands of Products on our Shopping Cart Website - repost
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $507 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for one or more detailed, English speaking data entry assistant(s) to help us load / list thousands and thousands of products onto our new website. This can potentially be a very long-term job, but each person will be starting with 100 listings for quality check purposes.
We are using a very user-friendly content management system (Open Cart Shopping Cart software) with a neat visual user-interface, so you do not have to know any code.
You will be going through one or more of our vendor websites to get product data, images, and specifications and essentially copying & pasting it into our website. For all manufacturers that do have their own websites, you will also be responsible for going to the manufacturer's website and getting their DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS & ADDITIONAL PRODUCT IMAGES. After you get all product data/specs/images, the next page will ask for search terms, keywords, and SEO/SMO descriptions/keywords THAT YOU CREATE so that people can find our website and products by searching Google, Yahoo, etc. .
YOU MUST KNOW WHAT ALL THE ABOVE MEANS AND MUST PROVE IT IN YOUR APPLICATION BY SENDING US A MOCK-UP OF 10 KEYWORDS, 5 SEARCH TERMS, AND ONE META DESCRIPTION (UP TO 256 CHARACTERS IN LENGTH) FOR THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT:
"QUIKRETE" BOND LOK
CONCRETE CLEANER DEGREASER
*Prepares concrete for
maximum durability and
adhesion in one step
*Degreases the surfaces,
cleans away tough stains and
oil spots, and etches
concrete prior to painting or
Payment: per 20 listings ( each listing should take no longer than 3 - 5 minutes )
Your first job will be to list 100 products for so that we can quality check your work.
Please reply with all your qualifications and availability. Thank you!
We are currently seeking an expert Data Entry Specialist that can receive information from a variety of sources and can accurately and quickly integrate it into our systems. Here's what you need to know.
- Interface with team members and external vendors/partners to receive required data assets including product images, descriptions & specifications.
- Use a variety of tools to organize, calculate, and input data into our systems, whether it may be spreadsheets, documents, images, websites, written content, prices and/or other formats
- Deliver requested data assets to team members in a timely fashion
- Creatively tag and keyword products to optimize for search results & back-end product relating. ( I.E. for an patio table you would put outdoor, patio, table, high, dining, steel, glass, etc.)
- Periodically conduct verification sessions as necessary and ensure the accuracy of both data input and output
- Previous experience in data entry
- Previous experience in listing products online for sale (eBay / Amazon / Shopping Cart Websites)
- Ability to use our simple algebraic pricing formula to ensure a good profit margin.
- Willingness to take feedback and adapt to requests
- Ability to pay close attention to detail as well as excellent organizational skills
- Typing speed of 45 WPM or higher
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- Please mention any additional proficiencies you may have as they will be considered
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online