Website Promotion SEM help
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $204 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We run a laptop repair website providing help with technical issues. We need to promote this service via an Ad words campaign.
We want you to run this on your credit card and account. We will reimburse you for the complete adspend + an additional 7 % of adspend (your profit margin)
We will start with a 50$ adspend. I will create an escrow of 53.5 for you when we start the project here(50 + 7% of 50) and give you the campaign to upload. As soon as adspend of 50 is met, we will release your escrow and again create a fresh one for further adspend. You will need to provide me daily reports along with screenshots pulled from Adwords (We don't need access so your credit card details are secure with you)
Your job will include just making any modifications as we suggest, and pulling out reports for me.
1. That account must be used purely for my Adwords campaigns, and not mixed with any of your own.
2. NOT a single change must be made without my approval, not even pausing or unpausing a single keyword/ad.
3. You can create the account in your local currency, we will provide you appropriate bids.
4. Screenshots and reports need to be sent daily, without which the project is not complete.
You will need to learn basic functionality of Adwords editor as well, for importing the campaigns. All the campaign data will be provided by us.
Interested bidders please bid at 53.5 and start your bid with 'p+c repair''. Other bids will be ignored. We are looking to increase our spend to 3000-5000$ a month, so this will be a big opportunity for interested bidders.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online