Client Contact List for Financial Planning Firm
This project was awarded to afua23 for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
THESE ARE NOT PERSONAL CONTACTS, THESE ARE BUSINESS CONTACTS THAT ARE PUBLICALLY ACCESSIBLE
This is a contact list for a financial planning firm of all the other same type of firms in their area. I have one excel document that has been partly filled in, and a word document that includes all the information to be formatted into the excel document.
The Excel format needs to be done like so:
1. the "B" column needs to include the name of the business/person in practice with the hyperlink attached. (within the word document these are the bold/large font/blue/underlined links). The hyperlink must be able to be clicked in the excel document, simply copy and pasting the blue underlined portions from the Word to the Excel document also copies the hyperlink.
2. the "C" column will list the address, if there is not an address listed in the Word doc for a particular contact, simply leave the "C" column blank.
3. the "D" column lists the city, if there is not a city listed in the Word doc for a particular contact, simply leave the "D" column blank.
4. the "E" column lists the state, if there is not a state listed in the Word doc for a particular contact, simply leave the "E" column blank.
5. the "F" column lists the zip, if there is not a zip listed in the Word doc for a particular contact, simply leave the "F" column blank.
6. the "G" column lists the telephone number, if there is not a telephone number listed in the Word doc for a particular contact, simply leave the "F" column blank.
7. the "H" column lists the contact name, if there is not a contact name listed in the Word doc for a particular contact, simply leave the "H" column blank.
8. the "I" column is for a second phone number if listed, some of the contacts in the Word doc contain two telephone numbers, this is simply a column to place a second telephone number if listed.
9. the "J" column is for an email if listed. The hyperlink needs to be attached (the same procedure used for column "B") If there is no email in the Word doc for that particular contact then simply leave the "J" column blank.
10. the "K" column is for any additional information such as: languages spoken, or any other information that doesn't fit into any of the other columns. Again, leave the "K" column blank if all the information listed fits into it's corresponding column, this column need only be for information that can't be put into an exact column.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online