Full time Data Entry and Data Processing.
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $126 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I work with multiple stores. We have databases with millions of products that are being sold online using the amazon webstore platform. We need someone to work directly with the information to keep the information accurate, up to date, and analyze the data for buying opportunities. This work does not require any prior experience, though you must be able to type well and have a decent knowledge of excel. The person will be trained on what to do, so we are primarily looking for someone who is willing to work full time (not take on other projects), and for a low monthly cost. This is a job that can be filled in the united states by part time workers for minimum wage so the value of listing on freelancer is the low monthly cost, strong independent work ethic, and\/or a long term commitment. Please address these key values in your proposal and make your price quote would be your monthly salary. The agreement would be expected to be long term with regular increases in salary.
The person will specifically be doing the following tasks:
1. Identify missing information in the database and fill in that information. For Example, you would download a table from our database, identify the listings missing image information, find the appropriate information either in another table or online, add the image information to the table and upload the new information to our database and to our webstores.
2. Add new products to database and to our webstores. We have database tables that get updated daily with feeds from our suppliers. There are scripts that compare these tables with our webstore listing tables and if the item exists in supplier table but not in webstore table, then it is a new product and a listing needs to be created. The person would create the listing by filling out the required fields, including finding the necessary information from any available source and saving the data to the database.
3. Identify buying opportunities. With these millions of products, we have to constantly be expanding the number of products to sell, and identifying products to repurchase. The individual would regularly analyze the inventory quantities of our current listings and create a recommended repurchase order for each supplier. The individual would also analyze new products and create a recommended new product list for each supplier.
4. Run regular inventory updates. We get inventory updates daily from our suppliers which need to be imported into our database prior to the start of each business day. The person would be responsible to importing tables into the database and using the information to update our webstore tables.
5. Prepare a daily report of the work being accomplished.
1. Able to communicate in Written English and understand instructions in English.
2. Work solely on our project full time.
3. Work independently (find things to do and suggest things to do when no work has been assigned).
4. Good internet access
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online