Test Our Website and Run Reports Several Times a Day 24 hours
This project was awarded to sajjadzz for $6 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2-$8 USD / hour
I need someone to run reports and do an audit of our web sites at several different times during the day. We are a large publisher of US websites and need critical eyeballs looking at our websites and our data and alerting us to issues.
TIMES: I need site audit work Monday thru Friday, at US East Coast time: 8AM, 12N, 4PM. Then I also need analytics reports run seven days a week at 8AM, 4PM and midnight and I need email summaries of every visit including an excel spreadsheet and screengrabs. If you can only do certain hours each day, please let me know -- I am willing to hire two different people for this.
The type of work I need includes:
- visit dozens of pages from several websites (either as US users or with US proxies) and visually make sure the sites are working properly (load time, videos playing, slideshows filling, ads filling, etc)
- visit several network/analytics sites and gather data on performance (pages/visit, ad click-thru rates, video delivery, etc)
- send emails after each analysis, and do more analysis and send escalated alerts when you spot problems
My budget is about $3-4 per hour and up to $100 per week. Please respond and tell me HOW you intend to cover these US timeframes, how many people would be involved, how we would handle training, etc. I also need to know if your people are trained to debug sites (look at firebug waterfalls, page source, etc).
I will not consider your bid unless you do the following:
- indicate how you are going to staff this (to cover these hours)
- indicate the skills of your team members
- tell me about similar projects you are doing for others
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online