perform website test and fill in spreadsheet
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $124 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I would like someone to run tests on [url removed, login to view] for each site on the list ([url removed, login to view]) and for each browser on the list and populate the spreadsheet with the results.
1) Open [url removed, login to view]
2) copy of the fortune 500 rank and the url into the "fortune 500 list browsers IE6-9" excel document (for example: put 183 into row 6, column A and [url removed, login to view] into Row 6 Column C.
3) go to [url removed, login to view]
4) create an account
5) enter url from column A into the box that says "enter website URL"
6) in the browser drop down pick IE6
7) click on advanced setting and on the gray video tab (you will need to have an account) and click capture video
8) click start test
9) wait for test to load
10) enter in the data found on the test result into the spreadsheet row 6, columns B-J
11) on the right hand side of the results page click on the view video link (put the video link into Column C) and watch the video- enter into the spreadsheet if the video is broken or not (ie; does it render correctly as you would expect) do this in column D
12) Repeat steps 5-10 but change the browser to IE7 (you do not need to to capture video for these)- enter data into columns K-Q
13) Repeat steps 5-10 but change the browser to IE8 (you do not need to to capture video for these)- enter data into columns R-X
14) Repeat steps 5-11 but change the browser to IE9 (you need to capture a video for this one)- enter data into columns Y-AG
15) Repeat for each company in the Fortune .pdf list
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online