Indian Survey Representative
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £258 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
My company runs surveys in various countries and I have a need to contact users in India to collect responses to our survey and enter them in to our online administration tool. The users in India have already been recruited to take part, they simply need telephoning on a monthly basis and 5 multiple choice questions asked with responses recorded on our web based system. I need somebody who has a good, professional telephone manner and is willing to work on the project during the first two weeks of each month. The applicant can work either from our offices in Battersea, London where they will be able to use the company telephone system and computers OR they are able to work form their own location and provide their own telephone/computer/internet connection.
All bids for this project should take this into account; expenses will not be paid separately.
- Each telephone call should take no longer than 2-3 minutes to ask the questions and record the responses
- You will be expected to make 100 phone calls during the first two working weeks of each month to gather responses.
- If working away from our offices we will not reimburse phone or computer expenses.
- The ability to speak English is required
- The ability to speak Hindi is an advantage
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online