Data Collector and Analyst P1
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2689 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Data Collector and Analyst
We are seeking a Data Collector and Analyst to help us continue to develop a deeper understanding of the particular needs of blind and visually impaired people in order to better tailored the services provided by our company to this community.
This role will require a curious, analytical individual who is comfortable (i) translating large amounts of data into actionable insights and (ii) communicating results clearly.
· Serve as key collector and interpreter of data for the company. More precisely, the Data Collector and Analyst will need to gather, prepare and review:
This is the list of informations we want :
• All Social network for blind and visually impaired
• Information about activities and events for the blind community (info and calendar)
• Information about activities and events for the general public which are suited also for the blind community (info and calendar)
• Restaurants takeaway menus
• Housing –1) special housing for blind or vision impaired
• 2) Apartments/ houses for a) rent b) sell/buy. also ACCESSIBILITY???
• Tourism for the blind – as example: bike tours / Special deals or arrangements (hotels available for a period of time while accommodating their needs)
• Supermarket shopping and home delivery
• Extensive shopping site and network stores general
• Medicine for the blind. such as:
o 1) Advice and guidance to physicians.
o 2) Transfer to medical centers for the blind.
o 3) Tips from blind and doctors.
o 4) Types of treatments such as: Occupational therapy, physiotherapy, etc.
• Databases and studies for parents and families about vision and blindness.
• Providing special services for blind children such as: therapeutic kindergartens
• Emotional and mental support for the blind
• Functional rehabilitation (cannula techniques to improve performance)
• Vocational rehabilitation (diagnosis and teaching professionals, employee placement blind)
• Increased awareness of blindness and blind in the general population
• Finding and registering the blind
• Second hand equipment for sale or donation
• Pairing of volunteers and aid needing individuals
o A list of hospitals/associations dedicated to blind and visually impaired people
o All sorts of material assistance (subsidies, accessories, rehabilitation, mobility aid…).
o All new technologies to help blind and visually impaired people
o A list of all great artists who are blind or visually impaired.
o A list of all website dedicated to blind and visually impaired people, including those which sell products to that community.
o A list of audiobooks.
o Study materials for students that is recorded or translated to Braille.
o Laws related to blind.
o government funds
The main buyers are
USA, CANADA, ENGLAND, South Africa, Russia , Ukraine
- Language : English and Russian
- We want for all this countries, all datas in english
- Important : for Russia, we want to have all informations in ENGLISH and in RUSSIAN
· Minimum of 3 years experience analyzing data. Ideally in roles within the healthcare industry.
· Expert at MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills.
· Strong initiative - ideal candidate will conceive research projects and execute based on open business/analysis questions without direct instruction.
· Passion for understanding how and why people do what they do and optimizing products to address needs.
We want to work with someone at USA for this project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online