2 Hours of Video Transcription Needed
This project was awarded to Ptranscribe for $55 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need an English-speaking transcriber to transcribe 26 videos of varying lengths. The total length of all videos is 2 hours.
Each word must be spelled correctly. Each phrase must be constructed to reflect the tone of what is being said. Each sentence must be punctuated properly.
When a video has more than one person speaking, each speaker's parts must be labeled like it would be in a script. For example:
Narrator: This video will explain the difference between savings and investment. Carla will illustrate the difference for us.
Carla: Investment is a form of savings in which the investor anticipates a high yield. Savings refers to the practice of storing money for future use, whether it is earning a yield or not.
Your bid should be for this specific task of transcribing 26 different videos that total 2 hours in length. Each video is between 1 and 10 minutes long.
1) Transcripts must reflect the use of perfect English. No typographical errors or misspellings will be accepted. Errors of this nature will result in no compensation for this project.
2) Samples of previous transcriptions must be provided with your bid. Bids without samples will not be considered.
3) Transcripts must be submitted in .txt format.
4) Transcripts are being contracted "for hire" and will belong to the buyer. You do not retain rights to publish these transcripts elsewhere. By submitting a bid for this project, you agree to these terms.
This is a project that will likely lead to additional assignments, particularly if your work is exceptional.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online