Manually Draw Lines Around People in Images + Collect the Images
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $683 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
It is needed to:
1. Collect from the internet random 10,000 images containing people on different poses (sitting, running, half body [but still recognizable easily to be human], raising hands etc.), mainly pictures of 1-2 people.
2. Draw by hand (using a computer) a contour around the people in the pictures, i.e. a line (borders) that separates each one of them from the background. The color of the line must not appear in the images so it'll be unique in across all images, hence easily recognizable by a computer.
3. Submit pairs of files, before and after.
4. During saving the file after drawing, it must keep the same format and general properties such as resolution.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online