Contact List for Finance Blogs
This project was awarded to StuartSimon for $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$120 USD
I would like to have a contact list for 6,000 blogs (ranked 1 to 6,000) on the technorati blog list ([url removed, login to view]). If this initial piece of work is successful, there is a possibility for the work to continue at this rate for a much larger number of blogs.
But please note that I expect an error rate of less than 5%. I will test a random selection of at least 100 entries from each milestone list (as described below). If the error rate is greater than 5%, I will consider the milestone as not completed and I will cancel the project.
I would like to you create an Excel file that has a row for each Blog with the following information: (same format as for previous similar project.)
1. Name of Blog
2. URL of blog
3. Language (English or non-English; if non-English and you can identify the language, then please name the language
3. If the blog has a contact form to be filled in, then the URL of the blog
4. If the blog has email address for contacting the writer or writers of the blog, then provide the email address. IF there are multiple email addresses provided (e.g., if there are multiple authors on the blog), then capture all email addresses up to a maximum of 5. If there are multiple authors and you do not capture multiple emails (up to a max of 5), then the entry will be regarded as incorrect.
Of course if there is no contact information for a blog, which many do not have, just leave the corresponding field blank.
If the blog is part of a bigger blog hosting site or a large media company like BBC or New York Times, then I want the contact information for the specific authors of the blog, NOT the contact details of the blog hosting site or of the magazine/newspaper
Project will be paid in 3 milestones:
- USD 20 for the first 1,000
- USD 20 for the second 1,000
- USD 20 for the third 1,000
- USD 20 for the fourth 1,000
- USD 20 for the fifth 1,000
- USD 20 for the sixth 1,000
I have attached two files:
1. A template file that needs to be filled
2. A similar file for health blogs that shows as an example a couple of entries to give you a sense of what I want. This is an example only.
The rate of pay has been fixed at the same rate that I pay another freelancer for similar work. Ideally I would like to have multiple freelancers generating lists in parallel going forward, with sufficient work available for each of them for the next several months. We have an expectation of certain number of emails for each milestone group. If that number is not being met, the project will be discontinued.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online