Basic Excel Homeworks-urgent
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is a first of three Excel projects.
This project consists, 4 different questions, if you are familiar with Excel this project is a 10 minute task for you, very very easy and instructions are crytal clear.
It is URGENT, needed to be complete within less than 24 Hours ! ! ! by CST [Central Standard Time ]: 08:00 AM
Other 2 projects will be published following weeks, this project is priced for 3 SIMILAR project like the below.
Instructions are below;
1. A beer producer sells two types of beer, a regular brand and a light brand with fewer calories. Marketing department wants to verify that its traditional approach of appealing to local white-collar workers with light beer commercials and appealing to blue-collar workers with regular beer commercials is indeed a good strategy. A randomly selected group of 400 local workers are questioned about their beer-drinking preferences. The collected data is provided in the file hw3_q1.xlsx.
2. A construction company believes there are four possible values for the random variable D, the number of months from now it will take to complete a certain project. This project has to be completed no later than 3 months from now. You are given the probability distribution of D.
3. You are given a discrete random variable with a certain probability distribution.
4. Many firms utilize sampling plans to control quality of manufactured items ready for shipment. For example, a company that ships its finished products to customer in lots, would require its quality control personnel to randomly sample 50 finished products from the lot before it is shipped to the customer, and would accept the lot for shipping if the number of defective products is less than 5. The lot would be rejected (that is not sent to the customer) if the number of defective products is 5 or more.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online