Enter Exit Lists for Interstate Highways
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $73 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
1. Online Maps like Expedia to see interstate highway exit numbers
2. Data Entry Form on our web site.
3. It is helpful to have a recent road atlas to avoid having to zoom in and out to see the town names on Expedia. Any book store or many big-box stores will have USA 2006 road atlases.
1. Find exit number on an online map like Expedia or Mapquest. Enter this information as the “Item” example “Exit 123”. Each exit is listed twice on the maps (one for each direction), but only include the exit once on the [url removed, login to view] form.
2. Enter in summary field the following if present: Junctions of highways, towns within approximately 10 kilometers.
If it is a city say “City of “. For smaller places use “Community of” since we don’t know if it is a town, or village) Always note the state name after the community name.
Examples: “Access to Highway US 123”, “Access to Communities of Apple, Texas; City of Dallas, Texas;”
3. Occasionally there is a state park, historical site, or national forest shown on the map, include this information. If the parks have a campground, place the word “campground” after the name of the park;
Example: “Big Rock State Park Campground; Historic Site: Battle of Little Bear;
It is helpful to have a recent road atlas to avoid having to zoom in and out to see the town names. Any book store or many big-box stores will have these.
We'll start you off with one interstate that has about 150 exits to do, then if we're both happy with the results, we can do some more.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online