Entry of Lighting from PDF Catalogue and File Renaming
This project was successfully completed by HardWorker1989 for $7 AUD / hour in 16 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 AUD / hour
Completed In16 days
We have a PDF of lighting products which need to be entered into an excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet already has the prices and the product code. The rest of the information needs to be entered in from the catalogue.
The fields are :
- Product name (Just a description of the light, ie Hanging light, or wall light, or large lamp post(
- Collection Name (common to 4-6 products at at time)
- Description (this comes from the PDF and is listed on the side for a group of products)
- Category (You need to pick whether a light is outdoor wall lighting, outdoor lamp post or if appropriate, consult us on the creation of new category type)
- Finish Shown ( if the light comes in multiple finishes, you need to list them in a list in one field, but on separate lines)
- Other versions (If the light comes in other models, they also need to be listed here)
- Page number of the Catalogue
- Units (ie mm or cm)
- Width (if applicable)
- Diameter (if applicable)
- and creating a new column for new types of measurements as they arise (i.e. Max Drop, Min Height etc)
- Number of Lights
- Type of Light ( e.g. E27)
- Outdoor Rating (ie IP44)
The source of this data is in a PDF. We currently have the first 100 pages of the 187 page catalogue. We will supply the excel spreadsheet with test data for you to help you understand.
The last part, and most important part : We will supply you with images of the lights. You must search through the photos and find the matching light from the catalogue. You must then rename the photo file to the EXACT code specified in the excel spreadsheet. Some of the photos are missing (you would note that in the excel spread sheet) and some are poorly labeled, so sometimes needs to be done by inspection.
It is better if :
- You use a Mac and have Numbers available
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online