Simple Macro Programme for excel
This project was successfully completed by sonarkaushik for £22 GBP in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £20 GBP
Completed In2 days
I have a process I repeat regularly on excel and would like to automate it.
I will have a file in excel with data which is exactly 6 columns (A to F) but with any number of rows (minimum of 2).
The process would be:
1) Insert new (blank) alternate rows after each row - so line 1 will have data, 2 will be blank, 3 with data, 4 blank etc. - this should be done until the last line with data. The macro I currently use for this step is:
Do While Not IsEmpty(ActiveCell)
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view](2, 0).Select
2) Then merge the blank fields on each blank line after the data for column A to F (so the first 6 cells of each blank row).
3) Apply a border to all sides (and inside) for every cell in column A to F, down to the last merged cell.
4) Revise every cell height to be [url removed, login to view] / 32 pixels.
5) Revise cell widths as follows:
A - [url removed, login to view] / 60 pixels
B - [url removed, login to view] / 90pixels
C - [url removed, login to view] / 352 pixels
D - [url removed, login to view] / 233 pixels
E - [url removed, login to view] / 120 pixels
F - [url removed, login to view] / 105 pixels
I want all of these processes to be made together into one macro so I can do them rapidly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online