Digital File Cabinet, document managment in quickbooks and Fujitsu Scansnap
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1229 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
We need some software written similar to smartvault.com. Smartvault is a file and document management electronic file cabinet. The only problem is it's cloud based and we need a locally based solution. Here are the requirements:
1) NEEDS TO WORK WITH QUICKBOOKS SIMILIAR TO SMART VAULT. PLEASE SEE SMART VAULT AND TRY IT TO SEE THE INTERFACE.
2) NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO USE FUJITSU SCANSNAP SCANNERS USING 1 TOUCH BUTTON.
3) Needs to be easy and intuitive. One touch. Need to be able to share easily.
4) Need to be able to have it auto name documents using OCR to look for certain information on papers.
5) Need user logins and log of user actions to see if they added or removed items.
6) Needs to sync with dropbox, google drive, box.com.
7) Needs to have quickbooks toolbar similiar to Smart Vault.
8) Needs to be quick and easy to use.
9) NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO IMPORT SMARTVAULT DATA INTO THE NEW SYSTEM CORRECTLY!!!!
10) ALSO NEEDS TO BE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH FILECENTER
PLEASE SEE [url removed, login to view] and try the software before bidding to make sure you can do this project.
If we have any updates, we will add them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online