This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £3719 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced systematic reviewer to complete systematic reviews of healthcare interventions. We anticipate that the successful applicant to be able to independently complete all stages of a systematic review.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with clients and Information Specialist to develop search strategies and retrieve literature identified by search medical databases.
• Undertake systematic reviews and synthesis of clinical research evidence, including meta-analysis and statistical analysis where appropriate
• Assessment of studies for inclusion in reviews including critical appraisal, data extraction, correspondence with authors
• Entering data in systematic review writing software (Review Manager)
• Writing up of the findings of the reviews.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online