Convert Existing Delphi project to FireMonkey FM2 project.
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2267 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
Hi, this job consists of two tasks:
1. I want to port the existing Delphi Windows program to Mac OS X, so I need to convert existing Delphi project/codes (2 forms only, video related) to FireMonkey FM2 project/codes by using Delphi XE3 or RAD Studio XE3. Since both projects are using Delphi as language, it won't be hard to convert this. I have done some testing, I am sure this conversion would be completed successfully.
2. The user interface of one form (out of 2) would be completely redesigned on Firemonkey according to my mockup image, artworks and icons design are NOT needed.
* Multi-Languages (Unicode) UI ready.
* FireMonkey's Bitmap Style UI ready.
* Programs should be tested to work on both Windows XP or above and Mac OS X 10.6 or above.
* Experienced FireMonkey & Delphi developers preferred.
* More detailed info and mockup would be provided to qualified developers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online