Drupal 7 Custom Module for Private Download - repost
This project was successfully completed by maiznieks for $80 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
At this moment, I am configuring a photo sales website using Drupal 7. But I need to solve one issue before I can proceed further.
Here’s my current setup.
1. A content type called “Photo” with image field using private file system.
2. Using flag module to determine if the photo has been purchased or not.
3. At theming layer, the download link is set to appear if the node has been flagged.
However, there is an issue with the setup above. The user will still be able to download the original photo if the link is known. I want to allow user to download the original photo only when the entity has been flagged as purchased. I need a custom module for that.
Things to bear in mind:
1) The private photo will be used in generating images of different sizes in “Image Styles (Imagecache)” for preview. Those images created by “Image Styles” should not be treated as original photos and will not required any special permission to download.
2) The photo uploader should have access to download his/her own photo without purchasing.
3) I believe you need to have a depth understanding on Drupal file system api in order to complete this project.
FYI, I am following the instructions at [url removed, login to view] to setup my photo sales site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online