Finishing touch of a Drupal site and module
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $207 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a website with the concept of automatically sending dmca removal requests. And I need somebody to lay the finishing touches on my site.
- I have an existing crawler that crawls torrent sites (probably some sites will need to be removed from the database and cron set up)
- I have a drupal site with a page that allows the user to search this database: needs some layout and speed fixes.
- if a user selects a torrent title from the site (probably its own copyright protected work). An automatic email is sent to the email address corresponding to the torrent site. A module was half written for this, needs testing and bugfixing.
- there should be a limit on the amount of emails a user can send based on the role. If the amount is reached, give the user a popup with a buy premium link (I will set up ubercart with roles).
- there should be a page listing the titles for which an email was sent out.
I have most of the difficult work done, but need someone to do some testing, bugfixing and putting it all together as I do not have much time myself.
PM for more details.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online