Radio Station Website Design
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £888 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
We are an online radio station, looking for new website design
As the site is for a radio station - we need the following features:
• Have the ability to expand and add pages based on a simple template.
• 'On Air System' showing which DJ is on air, their time slot and DJ picture
• A 'Schedule Manager' page - where the on air DJ schedule can be edited, which then updates the 'On Air System'
• News content system, with headlines displayed on front page.
• Top 5 chart shown on front page, grabbed from the chart page info.
• Front page featured content rotator.
• Room for banners / advertising management system ([url removed, login to view])
• An 'On Air Today' Module on the front page that should display which DJs are on air when (based on Schedule inputted in 'Schedule Manager')
• Gig Guide page with large gig guide calendar,
• Artist pages & most played songs
• The chart page simply will display titles of tracks that are in the top ten. (See [url removed, login to view]) We have talked about the idea of having the ability to vote for tracks users like in the chart, Could this be done by a simple voting system?
• A podcast page is needed,
• The contact page is a simple email form with drop down of diffrent contacts
• a radio station popup player, with dj on air and contact page & webcam
• mini site built in to website for presenters, with very own blog an banner we have a demo idea we will show who ever wins the bid
• djs & shows page
We look forward to receiving your bids... if you need any more information, please get in touch!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online