Design for a wind turbine in North West Indiana
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $245 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. Obtain the wind data for last 3 years and use the proper statistical model to demonstrate the wind distribution.
2. Based on the obtained data from step 1 determine the wind tower height.
3. Determine the turbine type.
4. Based on the calculated cost for tower, wind turbine, generator and control system, determine the cost per kilowatt hour.
5. Compare the cost obtained in step 4 with the cost of energy with local utility company.
6. Draw a conclusion.
7. Provide all references where the above data and material collected.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online