Patient Online Forms Website Application
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $850 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Our company would like to offer our clients (mostly dentists) an online forms service for their patients. We would like to duplicate the process of an existing website, one of our would-be competitors. It is basically the process of a patient completing online health history forms and several other types of forms.
The biggest feature of the site is that it needs to be HIPAA compliant. Hosting tends to be expensive, and we would like to explore using Amazon Web Services (AWS). I have attached the white papers regarding using AWS for HIPAA compliant applications.
We can supply our own hosting for the main website that sells the service, which I will be creating myself. However, when it comes to the actual login area and patient forms, that is where I need assistance.
The online forms service needs to have these features:
1. We are interested in duplicating or improving the content at a competing website, which is named in the attached TXT document. The urls in the TXT document also contains a demo and an example live website using the service.
2. There will be several forms that need to be adapted for the project. Examples are: Patient Information, Health History, Symptom Questionnaire, etc. The doctor will be able to choose which forms will be included for his patients.
3. We also want the system to be able to add custom forms, which would need to be programmed at a later date.
4. We would like a feature that somehow shows the progress of completion of the forms while the patient is filling them out.
5. The patient should be able to save the form and log back in at a later date.
6. When the patient has started or finished their forms, there should be a notification email to the doctor.
7. Each client or doctor will have their own login account to manage their patient information.
8. The doctor should be able to print or save the filled in form as a pdf.
9. Form information should be able to be exported in an database (excel or csv) file. (This would not be a required feature in the beginning. We are hoping to be able to import into dental practice management software in the future)
10. We only need the application installed, and not the ordering process or sales website.
Please ask questions, make suggestions or raise concerns during the bidding process. This could be an opportunity to maintain the system on an ongoing basis. Suggestions regarding the HIPAA compliance aspect are welcome.
The timeline for this project is asap. The sooner the better.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online