New GoGo Real USB Board
This project was successfully completed by tkousar for $400 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
Design a new schematics and PCB layout for a GoGo Real Board.
This board was designed by me, but I not good with electronics. This board aims to control 4 motors, read 8 sensors, receive commands from USB. The board is powered with 8V/2A batteries. The motors can be set to receive 5v from regulator (the same that powers the pic) or 8v from batteries.
This board must be done with Cadsoft Eagle, Using a PIC18F4550 and smd layout.
The board must have:
- In-Circuit. Serial Programming ( ICSP )
- USB 2.0 connection
- control 4 DC motors using 2 L293B, each chip L293B will have a switch to choose 5v regulator or DC output from batteries
- 8 A/D channels for read sensors
- Use terminal block , 3way , [url removed, login to view] pitch Spacing, like the CTB9358/3 at [url removed, login to view]
- One reset button
- One simple button
- One led or RGB led.
- One piezo beep
- I2C connection.
There are many improvements that can be done, any suggestion for improvement is welcome.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online