**URGENT** Electronic "Bluetooth Gadget" Engineer and Designer required - repost
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £1550 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
We are looking for an experienced Electronic Engineer & Designer to produce a product design and prototype for an electronic gadget, within a very tight time frame.
The product will need to be designed to support the technical requirements that will be provided to you.
We require a professional and highly experienced Product Designer to produce a prototype of the product, which will then be given to our manufacturing team for mass production.
You will be required to design and produce this product to work in conjunction with our Mobile App, which is currently in production.
We will require the following:
* Complete PCB Layout Design / Schematic
* Enclosure Design
* QA & Testing with App
* Manufacturer Friendly Design (to prevent tooling issues and delays for mass production with manufacturer)
Please note, only apply for this position if you meet the following criteria:
• Previous experience with electronic product design
• Previous experience with CAD
• Passionate about gadgets
• Passionate about creating smart solutions to problems
• Passionate about producing products with user experience in mind
• A proven track record
• Can provide references Fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
• Able to start immediately
• Can consistently produce accurate, efficient and extremely effective results.
• Previous experience with Bluetooth technology highly desirable.
• Living in London, UK or Europe highly desirable.
This project is only the beginning, for the right candidate there’s LOTS of projects and product launches waiting. We are recruiting for this project on a contract basis, however we are keen to offer full-time employment and a very attractive role within an exciting technology startup business, so only apply if this is something you would be interested in.
We are based in London so UK applicants would be most suitable, as a full-time in-house position may be on offer after successful completion of this initial project (working as a full-time freelancer, or from your own location may also be arranged for the right person, if preferred).
When applying, please begin your response with the word "Dragon" so we know you have read the full description and project requirements.
Thank you, we hope to hear from you soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online