Eagle Solar Charger PCB Routing
This project was successfully completed by vasana18 for $140 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In10 days
I need components to be placed and a PCB to be routed.
The schematic has been designed and some components have been placed and their position is fixed Some design constraints are as follows:
- All but 2 components are through-hole. As a last resort some of these can be made to be surface mount if there isn't enough room.
- Min track width and clearance is 10mil
- Board will be no more than 2 layer with all components placed on the top layer.
- There will be a ground plane top and bottom.
- Board dimensions are 120 x 54mm.
- There are about 50 passive components, a microcontroller, 3 ICs, 2 relays, 4 DC jacks, 3 mosfets, a fuse and some connectors.
I look forward to reviewing the bids!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online