Wireless Network Simulation for images
This project was awarded to vedenev for $340 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$400 USD
This project is consisting of 2 parts:
1) wireless sensor network simulation using Matlab
- terrain size should be defineable
- number of nodes should be defineable (input, output, transfer)
- network coverage per node should be defineble
- node failures should be recovered by auto change of network topology
- battery life, transmission errors should be taken into account
2) Image transfer problem.
- a jpeg image should be transfered from input to output nodes in this network. Some big sized images should be compressed via suitable compression techniques.
All project should be written in Matlab and submitted via explaining report.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online