DC-DC converters - repost
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
Design 3 types of switching isolated variable voltage output DC-DC converters.
1. Works include:
- design (including initial analysis of alternative topologies);
- full electrical calculations (including magnetics) documented in Word and Excel, allowing parameters variation in a spreadsheet;
- full control loop and stability analysis at various combinations of input voltage, output voltage and load (at least 3 sampling points of each parameter will need to be analysed, meaning at least 27 scenarios in total for each type of converter);
- building 4 prototypes of each type of converter (magnetics will be manufactured according to specification and supplied by us);
- testing all prototypes (12 in total) and confirming all design parameters including loop control stability;
- shipping 9 out of 12 prototypes to Australia;
- full documentation, including schematic and PCB files in Protel 99SE format.
Please read carefully attached "Power converters specification [url removed, login to view]" file. All bidders are required to provide feedback using attached questionnaire file "Power converters follow-up [url removed, login to view]". Please reply in full, especially in regards to testing procedures and test equipment you are planning to use. Your bid will not be considered unless a full feedback is received. Thank you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online