Device and software that can record audio and upload to server
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1054 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Open to ideas on how to build this. I'm looking to get/build a recording device that can upload recordings to a server.
Here is how it should work:
- Press a button and recording starts.
- Recording is continuous until button is pressed again.
- Long recordings are split into separate sound files. Each sound file has a max duration of N seconds. The duration N is configurable.
- Recordings need to be timestamped.
- A second button can be pressed at any time to mark a timestamp. All timestamps are stored in a separate timestamps file.
- All recordings and timestamps are automatically uploaded to a server.
The recording uploads don't need to happen immediately. If multiple recordings are made before upload can happen, they all need to be stored and then uploaded later. Once content is uploaded it should be automatically deleted from the device.
The network for uploading can be wifi. The device needs to have a way to be configured via a webpage, possibly by connecting it via USB port.
The device needs to be reasonably small. The smaller the better. The device needs to be battery-powered.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online