Prototype HTML5 Application using Facebook, dynamic graphs and backend database
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $33 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 AUD / hour
Please read project description carefully. I will automatically delete all applications that do not comply with my requirements.
I need a prototype app built in HTML5.
THE APP WILL:
* use FACEBOOK for login credentials
* use a backend database to capture user interactions
* display dynamic charts based on aggregated data drawn from the backend
* allow users the ability to interact with the screen through simple 1-5 responses
* deliver video, text and audio files
* push notify users if and when required (determined by backend)
* be optimised for each major mobile O/S and web browser
This project is to work with the project team and JOINTLY DEVELOP the concepts, ideas and mechanisms for the application. The business people will provide the concepts and ideas and have some technical background, you will provide the technical background but have input to the ideas and concepts.
You will be paid on an hourly basis.
* a demonstrated track record in delivering HTML5 applications
* a curious and inquisitive mind that challenges me to think about things differently. You will not be delivering "to a specification", you will be delivering to an "idea" that between you and me we will jointly flesh out.
* a commitment to deliver quality work
* unbelievably good source code control management, testing and user experience skills
* fantastic UI and integration skills
* very good database design skills
* the skills and ability to make it work.
If this is NOT YOU, please don't waste yours or my time.
This project is for the prototype. If this job is done well, and the stars align in terms of business development the rest of the project will provide full time work for 2-3 years.
Can I please just reiterate that if you send me a generic response I will delete it with such passion that you will see your computer screen shake even before you have finished sending it.
I am looking for expressions of interest. If I do not find a person I feel I can work well with the project will not be awarded.
If I select you the first thing I do will be to test what you say you can do. I will be harsh and severe with your feedback if you pretend to be someone you are not.
To apply for this role please:
1. Send through a detailed CV
2. Describe how you would achieve authentication from FACEBOOK and what processes you would have to go through to use FACEBOOKs apis.
3. Describe your approach to developing the backend
4. Recommend where/how to host the backend database
5. Describe the graphical chart engine or tool you would use
6. Provide 3 examples of where you have created a multi-platform application in HTML5
If you cannot do 1-6 please do not apply.
Thanks for reading, and good luck.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online